White Possibly Inactive Sunday Due to Ankle Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans rookie LB LenDale White may not be in uniform Sunday in the regular season opener. He is currently deal with an ankle injury which has slowed him at practice. Fisher said "we're definitely going to go with" Chris Brown and Travis Henry, and White will be evaluated later. "If he is struggling through (today)," Fisher said, "then I think the likelihood of him not being active increases."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sit him, sit him, sit him. We already have to deal with Brown's upcoming acl so White needs to be good to go asap.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, slam Brown when White is the guy who hasn't been healthy this whole pre-season. Sure looks like White is anything but the next Eddie George as far as being able to stay healthy and get on the field. At this pace Brown looks like the more reliable of the two which isn't saying much for White.

Oh, anyone notice how White did on some of those short yardage plays where he didn't have blocking. I guess blocking makes a difference in short yardage after all.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Pee-uuuuww. Smells bad in here.

[​IMG]

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I guess the difference is you are ripping him for what he will do in the future where I am ripping on the other guy for his past. I just don't want to see our high pick rookie RB to further injur himself. Sorry. I didn't mean to insult your daddy.:wink2:

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

can he spit on Chad Pennington all the way from the bench?

That would be a record loogie ...

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Good point. We should rest Lendale so he doesn't hurt himself while the real men (Brown and Henry) carry the ball Sunday. After all we don't want him to rip a hammy or further injure his ankle (sounds like the guy is soft to me). After all, he might be a real stud one day. Again, good point.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you mean how he converted most of them? yeah, i saw it.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

He very well may be. We do know that Brown can do well when healthy. Also it was posted that Collins checks down to the backs alot. If Brown releases off a pass block and gets the ball in space he can do some damage. The only thing is he needs to be is smart and get out of bounds. He's just not that kind of iron man back. When he's running inside he needs to run lower and keep his center of gravity more square. In other words I feel that Brown should play in a manner which he is conscientious of what is going on around him in an effort to preserve himself. Otherwise my off the cuff remark about the acl may come to fruitation. Thank you for the acknowledgment. That means alot coming from such a reputable poster like yourself.:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar