White Sits Out Practice Nursing Hamstring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Go chris Henry take the RB position from Lenwhale. He should have been ready to compete instead he was pounding on some mexican food !!! Now his hammy is hurting and he is sitting on the side lines probably eating a burrito or 2. WHAT A CROCK!!! GOT TITANS...

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Chris Henry is going to start, YAY

[jump for joy button] <------push

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Wow, it's like your voice is spiked with Ambien or something.:yes: I slept-ed so good. Like a bear cub in hibernation.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

dont ask. I got bored

[​IMG]

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I can't help but find it incredibly funny how last year everybody (except maybe Soxcat) was raving about how Lendale was going to be our next Eddie and that we should just dump Brown because Lendale would never have injuries....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You still gonna defend the Strength and Conditioning coach?

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not everybody.

9. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I don't remember anyone saying he would be the next EG. Eddie was super-durable.

But I do remember everyone saying that Henry wouldn't do anything last season. So surprises happen. It's WAY too early to give up on Lendale. It's mini-camp. It's not even TC yet, and White is being held out as a precaution. You can't say he's a crybaby or anything because of this. It's precautionary. Roy Williams is also out with a hammy. Is he a bust? Look around the league. Lots of guys are being held out of mini-camp for various, piddly reasons. You just don't take any chances right now.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I've got your Amen!
    That's the only thing I do not like about this board. If you go against the grain, "I don't think LenDale is a starter", instead of dissagreeing, some................SOME, not ALL,......... would rather crucify you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar