White Sits Out Practice Nursing Hamstring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

Fat. Out of shape. Unmotivated. This leads to injury.

Yup, he's taking his rookie payday and doing whatever the hell he feels like in life.

Not a competitor. I prefer the Titans' first round pick from that year.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

I choose to withhold judgement on Lendale until I actually see him start a few games. I think he can be a productive back. I thought he showed some potential when he did play last year so who knows. This hamstring thing doesn't sound serious. It sounds like it was coaches choice to have him sit out just to be safe

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

LenDale had hamstring issues last year to.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I thought White looked good last year in the pre-season.

He was inconsistent in his carries during the season though & I felt disappointed in him come year end. Apart from blocking,RB is definitely a position that in today's game players are expected to be able to produce the goods straight away. I wasn't impressed with White.

After the season I had hope that he'd work hard in his time off & come back fit & hungry. As soon as we lost Henry it wasn't confidence inspiring to think that we only had White to lean on. Nothing that we've heard about him this off season has been positive news.

I'll be happy if he has a break out season but the truth is I'm rooting for Chris Henry to be our guy. Everything I've heard about him sounds great.

5. fitantitans

I do have an answer to the LenDale problem. Just get a good Fullback, (Hall), and tie a hotdog to his back. Where there's a will, there's a buffet.

6. fitantitans

He came back FAT & HUNGRY, not fit & hungry!

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Did we do LenBust?

8. when we drafted him i thought that he was going to be our next Eddie, except even better because he is a good bit quicker, and i still think that he can be that guy, but the way that it looks by his weight and getting injured so quickly it just doesnt seem to be going the way it needs to

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I never really questioned LWs ability but a large part of being a successful NFL RB is staying healthy and LW didn't do that last year and so far hasn't this year. If Chris Brown had the durability of Eddie George he would be in the HOF after his career ended. On the other hand if Eddie George had the durability of LW (so far) he would have never been squat in the league. Dependability is one of the most important attributes for an NFL back and so far LW hasn't proven he is any more durable than Chris Brown and not really as talented, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar