White wants Hills #

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

Titans | L. White looking to acquire No. 21
    Sat, 13 May 2006 10:33:25 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB LenDale White would love to get No. 21 from CB Reynaldo Hill, who wore the number his rookie year during the 2005 season. White said, "Hopefully we can work something out, if he wants to let me have it, I'll try and buy it from him. If he doesn't, I don't know what else I could do. I am going to try and bribe him all season."

white better talk to gunny first

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

White better friggin lay off that Chosen One's number.

Reynaldology will only accept #1 if #21 is somehow acquired.

3. I'm pretty sure the ''Chosen One'' really wants that number really bad.........................

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The number doesn't make the man, the man makes the number.

5. We'll see if the Chosen One sells out or not...

"Show me the money!"

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Reynaldo wore #35 in college, so unless he has some special other special attachment to #21, I dont know why he wouldnt put a little money in the bank. Players pay as much as some of us make in a year to get numbers from other guys.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kobe is making a number change next year too. In the nba you have to file way in advance of season for marketing purposes. I also hope Bush can wear number 5.

I'm not a ref, but it seems like the nfl is far enuff advanced that it doesn't need to stick to the numbering system anymore to figure out who is who.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I do not believe that Bush way wear #5.

I might need to use my phone-a-friend...

...but I'm pretty sure that is my final answer.

9. The NFL is not going to change the rules for Reggie Bush...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they did for keyshaun. and at the saints mini camp he was wearing #5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar