Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

White wants Hills #

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    No they didn't. Keyshawn got a number in the teens only because there were no numbers in the 80's available for him as a rookie.

Also, with Bush, there's no rule about what number a player wears in practice. But during games, he will not be allowed to wear #5...
  2. Sukrillux Guest

Things just aren't going Reggie's way are they? :ha:

As for White, I think Reynaldo should swap numbers with White. That way Rey could have the back-to-back serpents... (will this tick off Gunny? :ha: )
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    I wonder if I get any % of the payment LenDale is going to pay Reynaldo? :brow:
    I think it is only fair that I should.

[IMG]

Just hope he doesnt get a # in the 30s. I dunno why I just hate numbers in the 30s and 40s

Might not be a bad idea, could work well as a new Reynaldology symbol. :greedy:
  3. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $36
    Exactly. Edgerin James wears #5 (his college number) in practice. Or he did in Indy anyway, I dont know if he's still doing it in Arizona.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    White is the rookie. What else is there to argue? If he was some high dollar FA I could see it... but he's not even won the starting job, plus he's banged up; not 100%. If Reynaldo sells the number to him... good for Hill... he should feel no pressure whatsoever IMO.
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Because numbers 80-89 were taken. Therefore he got 19. He went to 83 the next year.
  6. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    No there shouldn't be any pressure on him about it but what the H#ll does being the starter or not have to do with whether he gets the number or not. You never had a lucky object or shirt that you wouldnt give up?
  7. TdotTitansfan Guest

"The Chosen One" has brought shame to Samari's #21.

It would be nice if we could ship Mac to Balt for Samari.

Our corners aint half as good as Samari and never will be.
  8. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe if you compare the best season he ever had to Hill's rookie year...
  9. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $691
    Way too early to be making those kinds of claims, either way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.