White wants Hills #

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No they didn't. Keyshawn got a number in the teens only because there were no numbers in the 80's available for him as a rookie.

Also, with Bush, there's no rule about what number a player wears in practice. But during games, he will not be allowed to wear #5...

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Things just aren't going Reggie's way are they? :ha:

As for White, I think Reynaldo should swap numbers with White. That way Rey could have the back-to-back serpents... (will this tick off Gunny? :ha: )

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wonder if I get any % of the payment LenDale is going to pay Reynaldo? :brow:
    I think it is only fair that I should.

[​IMG]

Just hope he doesnt get a # in the 30s. I dunno why I just hate numbers in the 30s and 40s

Might not be a bad idea, could work well as a new Reynaldology symbol. :greedy:

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Exactly. Edgerin James wears #5 (his college number) in practice. Or he did in Indy anyway, I dont know if he's still doing it in Arizona.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

White is the rookie. What else is there to argue? If he was some high dollar FA I could see it... but he's not even won the starting job, plus he's banged up; not 100%. If Reynaldo sells the number to him... good for Hill... he should feel no pressure whatsoever IMO.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Because numbers 80-89 were taken. Therefore he got 19. He went to 83 the next year.

7. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

No there shouldn't be any pressure on him about it but what the H#ll does being the starter or not have to do with whether he gets the number or not. You never had a lucky object or shirt that you wouldnt give up?

8. "The Chosen One" has brought shame to Samari's #21.

It would be nice if we could ship Mac to Balt for Samari.

Our corners aint half as good as Samari and never will be.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Maybe if you compare the best season he ever had to Hill's rookie year...

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Way too early to be making those kinds of claims, either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar