White Wasn't the First Choice For Second-Round Pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

PErhaps we need to relegate Reese to "consultant" status
    'cause it appears the best picks were made by Bud and Jeff/Norm

2. well im so glad that he changed the pick at the last minute, that made everyone happy

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Let the football coaches decide who the better football players will be? A novel concept, it'll never work...

Seriously, I love what Floyd's done, but if that story's true, I'm glad he had the good sense to listen to old Normie on that one.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, White was probably Chow's last option to get one of 'his' guys

he struck out on Mike, and Matt - he was going to quit if we didn't take LenDale. I can only imagine his face when we traded out of #39 - just knowing that Philly had eyes on a RB at some point in this draft

if we woulda left White on the board I woulda been picketing Baptist Sports Park that night

5. How could Hester even be named as an alternative to White

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I got scolded when I said that Chow lobbied for us to Draft Mike Williams and that he favored Matt by Ewker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar