White Working to Remove All Doubts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I didn't know camp had already started.

2. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

I am probably one of the few who is will worry more about Lendale's conditioning than his weight. His performance in the Rose Bowl showed that he can be effective at as much as 250 pounds. My only concern is that he can be effective for 20+ games, regardless of weight.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The only way Dillon even gets a sniff is if either Henry or LW goes down in camp with a season ending injury. Even then I'm not sure we wouldn't just pick up a few guys who were cut off another team.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

To bad there wasnt a sack of dog crap as an animation smiley, cuz thats about all i got out of this post

Have you been talking out of your a$# lately, cuz your breath smells like $*%&

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He could against the Colts D.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I swear every time I see this thread I keep thinkin it says 'White working to remove all donuts'

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

yeah by eating them :yes:

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wait a minute oh yeah this is a repost isn't it.

All talk until he proves it. I'd rather him just stop talking and work instead of telling us this and that prove LW because you haven't yet.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

he hasnt even carried the ball enough in the game to even get 100 yards!..so no one has room to talk unless he proves it first.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The same thing can be said of the fans who are ready to send him to pasture when he has not had a chance to prove anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar