Whiz Press Conference

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I missed it as it aired but I heard the discussion afterwards on 104.5. Apparently Kuharsky brought up some other HC's who have been hired since Whiz was and the success they've been able to have and Whiz replied defensively "Have you looked at their rosters?"

Wow. Talk about a way to lose the locker room in a hurry (assuming he already hasn't). Not to mention disrespectful to the guy who hired him and also happened to be the one who put together this roster that's apparently making the genius Whiz look so bad. Not that Webster doesn't deserve criticism in that area but it certainly strikes me as very unprofessional, to say the least, for Whiz to publicly make a comment like that.

I gotta say, I already hated Whiz as a HC but I've really lost all respect for him as a person now. Plenty of players are no doubt unhappy with him as HC, yet they've held their tongues. And he returns the favor by basically hanging his players out to dry in an effort to divert the blame from his absolutely s****y game preparation, playcalling, and general head coaching ability.

Seriously, **** this guy. He's an arrogant douche and a terrible HC. And at this point I absolutely believe he is putting his own massive ego ahead of what's best for this team and its fans. He's certainly not the kind of guy I want steering the direction of this team anymore.

• High Five High Five x 7
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

When bad things happen, the coach thinks it's the player and the player thinks it's the coach. Neither made it to this level believing they were bad at their job.

Only way to find out who is right is to replace one of them.

It's time for Whis to go.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Absolutely. But it's absurd for the HEAD COACH of the team to publicly acknowledge it. Save that crap for the behind the scenes meetings with your GM and owner(/s). To try to use your players as an excuse for your own failure is totally bush league and unprofessional.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea bye Whiz

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Whiz finally gave in and conceded that our roster is garbage. He should of not done it with an open mic though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Every press conference I watch or read about makes me hate Whiz more.

3-20 as the Titans head coach
    1-20 as Titans coach when he has less than 8 months to prepare for a game... and that 1 win was vs the Jags, at home, won by 2, on a blocked FG lol

Can't wait to get a coach that has a damn clue... but I'm sure we'll hire the wrong one this off-season. It's the Titans way!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Sounds like he may be giving up

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Is the audio for that PC posted somewhere yet?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IDK. I think 104.5 usually posts it but I'm not sure how quickly they do it.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar