Who’s the best to wear No. 9?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

It dont have anything to do with prime numbers rainman its a play on words not a double entendre

Also whats ckever?

Ckever?!?! Hahahaha IDIOT cant spell go back to elementary lil troll boy you probably pay troll tolls to get into boys holes

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Except that "Prime Numbers" is the name of the series.

They are doing every number from 1 to 99. I mean, congrats on knowing that 9 isn't prime. You and my fifth grade cousin can be proud that you figured that one out all by yourselves.

It is a play on the double meaning of the word prime. It is not that difficult to realize that. But hey, don't mind me. If you want to flaunt your fifth grade level of knowledge be my guest.

Doesn't change the fact that the author was referring to the series "Prime Numbers" and not actual prime numbers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

yea the guys that got upset over this are likely no fun to be around, super serious fun suckers.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ten and 520 are prime stupid. End.

5. 520

Your bottom of the barrel stupid

Oh but 520 there is no barrel here

STFU

Also whats a ckever mr perfect genius

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar