Who are the most down to earth Titan players?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Not this again. Finnegan got paid 10mil, way too much for a NB. Plus, he allowed the most receptions of any CB in the NFL last year... worth 10mil? Doubtful. I do miss him in the community/leadership, but is that worth 10mil.. no.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We should've franchise tagged him and let Griffin go though. That was always the logical plan and we really fudged up.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Bulluck was a good one. As far as current players go, Griff is probably the nicest one I've met. Which is why I hate that he sucks so much on the field. If he were even decent he'd probably be my favorite player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I bet he would have took less to stay, and he was perfect for our defense.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Then he would of. I seriously doubt we didn't make him a fair offer.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually, according to everything I heard, we never made him a single offer.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Going back a while but Jon Runyon was a dick. He is a politician now so I suppose that is fitting. Robaire Smith is cool. Have to agree there. Ran into them individually on separate occasions in their home town of Flint, MI.

8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Tony Brown was the most down to earth player I ever met.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He complained about his Philly Connection food when he had millions, huh? I can only imagine how he is with them now that he is broke.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I could imagine kenny britt being easy to talk to...Jake Locker would easily be my best guess as the coolest guy on the team though....

Hell, they should all be humble the way they've played the last few seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar