Who are the most down to earth Titan players?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I've come across CJ, Vince, Britt, and Verner on numerous occasions. The first 3 get a bad rap regardless of what they do (in Britt and VYs case SOME of it is deserved) but all of them are very personable and friendly . Some of me and CJ's extended circle overlap. CJ is very laid back, not cocky and over the top as many would think. Britt is a very fun and friendly guy, and it really baffles me how he always seems to end up in trouble (probably too friendly). I've met Vince and Verner mostly at church. Ran into Verner after service at Cracker Barrel the end of his rookie year and he actually had breakfast with my father and I. Even talked a lot of football, religion, about his family, and future plans. Regardless of his play, after that day I will always be a supporter of Verner off the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar