Who are the tough nasty players in this draft???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 11, 2013.

1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

dear lord that was nasty
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

DJ fluker had 35 pancake blocks, gave up just 4 sacks and had just 2 penalties. He graded out at 98.6%.

We signed 2 tough strong safety types in Wilson and Pollard. I know that they are just a 2 year and 1 year contract respectively but they fill that void for the next year or 2. We are not going to bench Griffen with his contract so what would you do with a guy like Elam for the first season just use him in special teams? My guess is that they go after a safety who can cover.

What about Greene the linebacker out of Rutgers? A solid 2nd rd prospect who really hits people.
    A guy like Jesse Williams would add even more size and toughness to our D-line in the 2nd or third rd.
  3. TheRamsFan

TheRamsFan Camp Fodder

When I read the title of the thread, this is EXACTLY who I thought of. This guy is nasty, mean, relentless. He'd be a great RT for someone.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

RG for us for the next couple of years and then a RT though RG might actually be his best position.

He dominated big DT sized players in 3-4 defenses, most notably John Jenkins who said that nobody blocked him like that.

If his biggest weakness is blocking speed rushers off the edge than play him inside.