Who can we sign... right now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Ealy step up.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

This is Paul Williams time to show why he was a 3rd round draft pick. Put him at KR too. We wont ever sit him back down. Bring em out..

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe Paul Williams might actually dress for this game but Ealy, Davis and Mike Williams are still ahead of him and Moulds will be playing more as the #2 so don't get too excited.

The worst thing about losing R. Williams is he and Gage were actually starting to give us a decent looking set of WRs. Now the whole chemistry changes.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That's what I'm looking forward to. I've wanted Ealy to have a chance. He looked like a good redzone target in the preseason. The thing is, we signed him off our practice squad to play ahead of Paul Williams, which tells me that Williams is being looked at as a project. PW might be activated for the game on Sunday, but I don't think the coaches want to play him. Either way, we should sign a couple guys for depth. Doesn't necessarily have to be a WR. Someone with potential in the return game could make the difference between a win and a loss.

5. reo

reo Starter

if we sign anyone, it'll be a lineman off the practice squad but i agree w/ your assessment of PW. I don't think the titans want to play him this year. He's pretty much been redshirted imo.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The titan receiving corp may not have any studs but roydell and gage both distinquised themselves among the guys we have. Roydell's 700 yards didn't come by accident he didn't even start early in the year. 700 yards on a team that threw for 4000 isn't hard to do but that's a good year for our team and we had 2 guys do that..

Moulds is the guy to fill that role. He will make the tough 3rd and 7 catch we need. He is our leader and has some playoff experience.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How come no one is talking about troupe?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Few have faith he'll make a difference?

Thing is, he has an opportunity to do something which could extend his NFL career.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Troupe is just delaying his admission into Mensa by prolonging his football career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar