Who coaches the titans next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Next years OC and DC will depend solely on Bud.

Well, that and the issue of if anyone good will want to come here.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Bucky said it best, in order to truly change things we have got to get rid of everyone on the staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

And we have CJ, a great young group on LBs, talented recievers/TE ... I really think we could have a similar turn around with the right type of coaching. Our players have all the talent (maybe we could use a few more pieces on D), but they just lack focus. They aren't prepared to come into some of these games. Good coaches get their teams prepared, and keep them focused. Our coaches don't do that. Harbough holds his players accountable, won't take anything less than 100%, and that type of attitude rubs off on the players.

We don't have that right now and it translates into dropped passes, missed tackles etc. If we correct those mistakes then I think we are probably a 10 win team this year. Instead we will be around 7-9 or 6-10

Exactly. We our players have ZERO accountablility. That has got to change

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fire Munchak, he's trash.

Sorry Munch, but you did this to yourself pal. :anon:

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I like the idea of Wade, but Bud did Wade's dad wrong decades ago. Bum Phillips still has the highest winning percentage in Oiler/Titans history. Bud fire him, and we became a laughing stock for years.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Wade as the HC, Rex Ryan as the DC, and Norv as the OC may be a top notch coaching team... who would we get in the front office? I would like to poach someone from the Packers or Texans

7. JCBRAVE

Norv Turner is a lifeless creature these days, I'd pass on his ugly mug.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wade isn't a Head Coach, he's a DC. He'll never be a good HC.

BUT, it would be worth a few mediocre years to take him away from the Texans.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I like Munch. I hope we don't fire him ... just make him the OL coach again. He was pretty good at that

10. JCBRAVE

But has that kind of thing ever happened?

I know bad head coaches go back to what they know, but it's always somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar