Who coaches the titans next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hell to the no on McDaniels or Singletary. As bad as this mess is now they surely would make it worse. They had their chances with better teams than this and totally blew it.
    If Mike Zimmer shakes loose - we should nab him.
    And I do think Bud fires Munchak at the end of the year. Other than Fisher, Bud historically gives HCs a very short rope.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Another controversial name for OC but a guy who could certainly get the most out of our offense is Bobby Petrino..

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

-Jon Gruden won't give up money to go back to coaching, especially here.
    -Hell no to Chip Kelly
    -I really don't want anyone close to the Saints on this team
    -Would Phillips go to division rival? Wasn't very impressed with him back in Dallas anyway.

Hoping for O'Brien, Fewell, Cowher, or Jay Gruden.

I would also like to add Rob Chudzinski to the list, heard a lot of good things about him in Carolina.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Wade Phillips was 82-61 as a HC... how is that not impressive? And I wouldn't think Wade Phillips doesn't care about division rivals and all that stuff bottom line is everyone wants to be a HC if TN offered I think he would listen

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

how did he do in the playoffs or in big games for that matter? He's a better coordinator than HC.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

In 09 he lost to a very good Vikings team in 07 he lost to the Super Bowl champs by 4. I think that just has to do with the fact that Romo chokes in the clutch time more than him as a HC. Plus we can't even get to the playoffs.. at least Phillps can do that

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wade won some games, but he should have won a lot more with the players he had. He's not a good HC, sorry.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I agree and so would he. Every coach will tell you they should have won more games. I think that had more to do with the fact that he was in Dallas than not being a good coach. How many times have you seen Romo throw away a game? You can't always put that on the HC.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Romo is bad, thats a fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar