Who do you miss most??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

With the retirement of Steve Mac, and the return of "The Freak", and J.Mac, and being almost 10yrs since our only Super Bowl apperance, got me wondering, ...

From our recent past Glory Days (I know an Oxy Moron), what player do you miss most??

Me, I miss D. Mase.

The main reason is b/c we have not had anyone else nearly as productive, for as long as he was when he was here. It would have been Steve mac, but we have VY now to root for, as well as LW for EG (not really, but you know what I mean), KVB for uhhh, the freak???, and well it was Pac for SR, but we saw how that has turned out.

Let me know who you miss most on Sundays!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This probably isn't what you were looking for but I miss the fans from those years. It's rarely been as loud as those games in '99 and '00.

3. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

to be honest with you, i think i miss steve the most, I mean i love VY and cant wait for his development but i remember some of steve's unimaginable plays and miss that, He truly was a warrior that man played through so much for this team, Do you agree?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Al del Greco!

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

eddie george

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

oh i almost forgot, i miss EG too :(

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Gotta be Eddie George. But i'm sure Chris Johnson will make him feel less missed.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

After seeing Mcnair's last season with the Titans in person, I don't miss him at all. If it were possible to get him in the 2003 form, i'd be all over it.

Frank Wycheck is my vote, but Eddie with Chris Johnson does sound like the best backfield in history.

9. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

ill tell u who im going to miss..keith bulluck...they day he retires i will prob cry. but back to the question i guess mine would have to be stevey mac too, idolized the guy and still have alot of steve mcnair stuff all around my room.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Eddie George.

Not just as a player.He did everything right,he had the charisma without the ego. A great ambassador of the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar