Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who do you want as our coach in 2013?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by J Falk, Dec 19, 2012.

?

Who do you want to be our coach next season?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2013.
Mike Munchak 6 vote(s) 11.1%
Jon Gruden 20 vote(s) 37.0%
Bill Cowher 11 vote(s) 20.4%
Herm Edwards 1 vote(s) 1.9%
Nick Saban 2 vote(s) 3.7%
Andy Reid 6 vote(s) 11.1%
Mike Holmgren 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Chip Kelly(Oregon) 7 vote(s) 13.0%
Brian Kelly(Notre Dame) 1 vote(s) 1.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,794
    Don't knock Bud too much. We could do a lot worse

[IMG]
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $379
    I am sure that Mularky will be regretting taking over as the jags HC if he is forced to get Tebow.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,794
    Yes, but I am sure our D linemen will love it. Dude has the worst throwing motion. Looks like he should be on the mound at an MLB stadium. Not under center in the NFL.

Titan43 high fives this.
  4. wycheck28 Starter

Moolah:
    $132
    We want a Super Bowl. Fisher used to get us to the playoffs and we finally got rid of him because we were sick of mediocrity And what we got in return is being one of the worst teams in the league. Can u really see munchak getting us a ring??? That's what I thought!! Anybody who has watched this team this year knows we need a coaching change. I would like to see us get a big name like gruden or cohwer.
  5. wycheck28 Starter

Moolah:
    $132
    Our d-line doesn't look good against anybody I'm sure even tebow would make us look bad
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $379
    Jets did a pretty good job of making our DL look good
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. wycheck28 Starter

Moolah:
    $132
    Very true
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,751
    Is there a way to contact Bud?

I feel like everyone should send him a letter begging for Gruden... or begging for a better coach in general.

If you don't like Gruden I can live with that, but if you wouldn't prefer him to be our coach over Munchak, I'm not sure I get that. Fan support would immediately go back to where it used to be. We'd actually have something to look forward to on Sundays.

You can say he won the Super Bowl with Dungy's team, but how about all the success he had with the Raiders? He was completely screwed by the tuck rule. How have the Raiders and Bucs done post-Gruden?
    J Falk high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,794
    Gruden as coach yes. Coach only though. If he wants control of the roster he can take a hike. Great coach, terrible GM.
  10. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $379
    If he won the SB with Dungy's team, then he played against his own team in the SB ... so either way his team was in the SB LOL