Who do you want more in the draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWillWin2, Feb 11, 2013.

?
  1. Star Lotulelei

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. Chance Warmack

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. Someone Else

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i think floyd is better than star so i wouldnt like the pick if we took star at ten

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

My fantasy:
    We rob the of Bills of Levitre and Wilson
    Then Draft 1st rd Warmack, 2nd rd Best DT avaliable, 3rd rd Jones, 4th rd a bulldozer at RB.

That way even if our defense sucks and if locker cant pull it off we have probably the best line in all of football so our rb could fall forward for 4-5 yards every play. :D

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I would be happy with Star or Dee Milliner, but I kind of doubt either is available. I wouldn't have a problem with Warmack either, but I would prefer defense. And it kind of seems high to take a guard at #10 overall, but they definately need interior line help so I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if the other 2 are off the board.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm honestly not really sure who I would want the most. Warmack is an obvious choice but with free agency coming up who really knows what we'll be looking at in April. I do know for sure that I don't really want Milliner or a Safety in the 1st round. I would much rather go with a Trufant or Elam in the 2nd or Swearinger in the 2nd/3rd if we're talking DB's. Star would be a good pick up to put beside Casey and have Martin in the first off the bench type role. The DE position is pretty interesting, I like Werner but I don't have him as a lock to be a good NFL player like some others do. He still has a lot of work to do to be successful and breaking down his numbers a bit he had 7.5 sacks in 2 games...Moore is a guy I like, and Mingo can be really good if he adds some weight. So right now I have to go Star but realistically Chance Warmack would be the guy I would want us to take.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

It all depends on FA for me. If we get a G in free agency I say Star if he's there or otherwise Milliner. If we don't then I am on the Warmack train all day long.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

See I don't understand this line of thinking, why is #10 too soon for Guards or Centers?

At this day in age, you would think the demand for the guys keeping the QB clean would be at an all time high, but for some silly reason people don't look at interior linemen til 20 or so, but why?

There's no way someone can tell me they wouldn't want Mike Iupati or Maurkice Pouncey on their team. If thats the missing piece to the puzzle you add that inside guy at whatever pick you're picking.

I mean do we really want to pick the next Tyson Alualu at 10 just because someone out there says Guards don't go at 10? Come on now, no one in this world would say they'd take Tyson Alualu (DE) over Iupati or Pouncey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Thank you! If we sleep on Warmack, we will be kicking ourselfs for the next ten years.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar