Who do YOU want to win the Superbowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanBlazer, Jan 19, 2010.

?
  1. IND

12 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. NO

37 vote(s)
    52.1%
  3. NYJ

10 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. MIN

12 vote(s)
    16.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Colts and Saints.

Brees didnt impress me tonight. And the Colts dont turn the ball over like the Vikes did.

I pick Colts to win the SB.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

WELL......GO SAINTS!!!!!!!

Although I don't thiink they stand a chance, I hope they beat the mess out of the colts. And I hope they knock Peyton Mannings teeth out.

3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Another elite QB with otherwise average rosters to get a Super Bowl ring. Yawn

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

3 out of the last 4 winners were pedestrian qb's at best. Not sure where your logic is coming from. The Recent trend is that average qb's have been winning the superbowl. You can add Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer to the list too.

XL - 2/5/06
    Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers - Miami (OH) (23) - NOT ELITE

XLI - 2/4/07
    Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts - Tennessee (30) - ELITE

XLII - 2/3/08
    Eli Manning, New York Giants - Ole Miss (27) - NOT ELITE

XLIII - 2/7/09
    Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers - (26) - NOT ELITE

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How good were the defenses when it mattered?

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I was just thinking the same thing. The Colts handled some of the best defensive teams in the playoffs, but with vanilla mediocre offenses. How will they do with the saints mediocre defense and explosive offense. Don't ask Colts fans, no doubt they're sure they will win by 75 points. Manning is second only to Jesus.

7. madison

madison Camp Fodder

I would love for the saints to whip it up on the colts, however the colts will pull it out. Should be a good game. Can't bring myself to pull for the colts.

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Go Colts! Then afterwards we can hear Peyton speak words of magic, "I am retiring!"

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd like to see Peyton get his teeth busted out. Naaah, just kidding. Maybe just a single tooth.

He is the best QB to ever play the game in my book. I just can't stomach his belly flops to the turf when he is about to get clobbered. Smart thing to do but man does it make him look like a split tail.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think he'll ever get past Joe Montana. Joe pulled off the miraculous.

Peyton, nice numbers, some cool comeback, but in the spotlight he's failed more often than not, and his only sb win was less than glamorous.

Right now I'd put him behind Bradshaw, and Brady, just ahead of Marino, but not by much. Wish Warren Moon got more credit here, but whatever. Also think Jim Kelly is very underated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar