Who Do You Want Us to Play Next Week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Dec 29, 2008.

?

Who do you want to play in two weeks?

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Chargers

61.4%
  2. Colts

15.9%
  3. Ravens

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

From now on I'm neg repping anyone who posts or starts a thread mis-stating playoff rules. If you don't know, don't answer/post.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Oooo everyone is scared now. I guess you never miss-speak. I was thinking Miami and Baltimore were the two lowest seeds. Excuse me!

3. I would prefer the Chargers, for a few reasons:

- I want the Ravens a Colts to both lose in round 1... simple enough.

- I'd like to return the favor to San Diego from last year.

- I think the Ravens would be our toughest matchup.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree with all those reasons. And, I'll even add one more:

-I want no part of Indy's offence , right now.

Though I will say, they are due for a loss. :wink2:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wasn't intended to be a scary threat. Mostly annoying because a bunch of people are asserting the same mistake as fact. If you'll notice, I didn't neg rep you.

And no, I never misspeak.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Ravens.

Lets kill those damn ****ty birds.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I did for his whiny *** response to you.

Seriously, how hard is it to figure out the playoff system in the NFL???

Kiddies, go to NFL.com before posting here and it may answer a lot of your questions.

8. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

I don't need to go there I already know that I just got confused. This year is really messed up. A lot of things have changed the last couple of weeks this year. I still can't believe Miami and San Diego even made it in.

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I don't think any of them will be much easier than the other, but
    I voted Chargers, by simple deduction of the fact that we owe them an *** whoopin, the only thing that would make retribution any better with them is if Merriwoman was playing. I see Scaife and Crumpler knocking him on his ***.
    We dealt with Indy earlier this year on national television, and we made the Ravens look bad by letting them smack us around for 3 1/2 quarters, then beating them at the end.

10. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Calling Rivers a superior quarterback sends shivers down my spine. The guy is a douche, just looking at him japping his mouth makes me want to punch him. No matter how well he is playing, linkning positive adjectives to his name should be against the law or something! :rant:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar