Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 15, 2007.

?
  1. Lendale White

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. CHris Henry

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  3. Chris Brown

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

LW because Fisher has been talking about him like he's his boy now.

I'm hoping for Henry though since he runs with a purpose and shows more pop and aggressiveness than the other 2 combined with world-class abilities.

2. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Lendale White should be the easy and runaway choice here. He's got the most talent of the three(with chris henry not far behind), the most potential, and probably the best hands out of the backfield.

Henry is intriguing, but there really isn't ANYTHING to go on with him other than his 40 time he ran at the combine and his work ethic/desire. That's of course more than we can say for LenWhale, but we've at least SEEN what he's capable of.

Chris Brown needs to be cut.

3. I dont understand how you can say that Lendale has the most potential when Henry is by far the better athlete. Top 3 on the team easily.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It's really really hard because we have really only seen limited of him but I have to choose Lendale because A: Henry needs to prove alot more before he's given the starting position and B: Because I have seen enough arm tacklers bring Brown down too make me sick.
    Brown has had his chance Henry should get a chance and until otherwise proven it is Lendale's IMO.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Rbbc

6. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

You really can't tell at this point. But i like henry and i think he will get his chance friday, because white has an ankel problem. my future bet is with henry mo sooner than later.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because being a better athlete is irrelevant to potential.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Good point, and it's so true. Because if being a better athelete translated into being a football star, then every world class sprinter would come over and become a superstar, and every weightlifter/wrestler (see Brock Lestiner).

I say Lendale. Because we KNOW he can play football. We KNOW he can score touchdowns. We KNOW he can be hard to tackle. We KNOW he can catch the ball out of the back field.

Quite simply, WE KNOW!!!

CB is ok, and CH is a, ahem...A BEAST!!!! physically, but we saw what the first can do, and barely saw what the second can do.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Lendale has the pedigree. He did not get to USC without talent, and then when he got there, he produced. And did so with another mega star in the backfield. That is saying something. He's the real deal until proven otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar