Who do you want?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 15, 2007.

?
  1. Lendale White

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. CHris Henry

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  3. Chris Brown

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

This is tough - I totally agree that Lendale has shown the most, and I'd love to see him step up and play like he did at USC. I'm getting concerned about his nagging injuries, though - so far in camp he's had a shoulder and now and ankle. So I voted CH, because IF he can learn the patience and develop his vision we all know he probably has the durability to last a long time in this league. It's a toss-up for me... IMO Lendale was the backbone of USC. Not to take anything away from Reggie, but Lendale got the tough yards and put the points on the board, so maybe his can be durable. But between Henry's speed and physique, I'll give the nod to him if he can show us he's up to it.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this is a dumb question, because i think everyone on the board wants the best runningback out of the 3, and we dont know who the best is yet, so asking us who we want, is kind of gay.

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

trade lendlae to no for meachem

reunite him with bush.I know this will neevr happen ,but maybe if we pick up a bush type back it will give other defenses more problems,

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

bush like backs arent very effective in this league...

5. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I would like to see White as the starter!

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

That does not make much sense. Just because he is the better athlete does not give him more potential at all. White is a huge power back with very nimble feet. His potential is through the roof--maybe even higher than Henry's.

c'mon man....that was rediculous

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Brown is brittle, and I know it's early but even when healthy White has been mediocre at best.

My hope is that Henry is the man.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You know since what you do in college makes you good in the NFL right.

He's the real deal...based on what.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i bet he could take joey chesnut in hot dog eating.

10. Yes it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar