Who do you wish was still on the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 17, 2007.

?
  1. Lorenzo Neal

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Jevon Kearse

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Justin McCareins

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Jevon Kearse is not what he used to be while he was with the Titans.
    7.5 sacks in 04 and 05.. thats almost half of what he had during his rookie year.

Plus he was out injured for 14 games this season.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Are we talking about the players now. Or are we talking about the players talent level from the past? The past would be Kearse. Now it would be Neal.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I miss Jevon being in Nashville. He is a fun guy. I also miss Tank. Why wasn't Tank an option? Hmph!

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Buddy Ryan and desciples, or any defensive coach. I used to love the way the Oilers/Titans played defense, it was so fun and disruptive. The Dish, Steve Jackson, Bubba McDowell, Lamar Lathon, early Blaine Bishop. Man I had a man crush on those defenses.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I would like to have the three that are currently Ravens back (Rolle, Mason, and McNair) McNair not quite as much since we've got Vince and he's got the confidence of the team and coaches, but definately Rolle and Mason, those two positions are our main problem areas and they are some of the best in the game, it's a shame our cap wouldn't let us keep them.

As far as Jevon, the fact that he's gotten hurt every season he's been with the Eagles kinda shows that we weren't too far off in not re-signing, I don't think he's been worth what the Eagles are paying him. Don't get me wrong, Jevon's my boy, but he hasn't played a full season since his third year in the league (2001)

As far as Neal, who wouldn't want him on their team? He's the best FB in the game right now, arguably ever, I don't know why we let him go to begin with, if Hall develops into half of what Neal is, I'll be happy.

As far as McCareins, I wouldn't mind having him back, but I think there are better recievers available.

6. i think jevon was because if we still had him we would have an amazing pass rush, and IMHO Arhmad Hall (spelling) will be a better FB, and is much more versitile and more athletic

7. Like pitbull said, Jevon has been very injury-prone throughout his career, I wish we had Neal now than Kearse, and that is what the thread is about...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

godfrey

9. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

i dont cry over spilt milk. i live in the present.

this is a stupid thread

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well don't post. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar