Who feels worse?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With week-17 all wrapped up NFL fans head to the playoffs next weekend. But a few teams wont be.

First we have the Pittsburgh Steelers. Its something that we're even talking about the Steelers playing in January. After an 0-4 start no one had Pittsburgh figured as a playoff contender. Up until the closing seconds of the Chiefs Chargers game, the Steelers were about to sneak into the playoffs.

Miami Dolphins. All they had to do was hold off the 7-8 Jets and they're in, but nope, they blew it.

Baltimore Ravens. 3 weeks ago they held the 6th seed in the AFC, then they lost 2 of their final 3 leaving them with an 8-8 record and missing the playoffs.

Dallas Cowboys. Much like the Dolphins, all the Cowboys had to do was win, but Kyle Orton took care of that from happening when he threw a devastating interception in the final seconds of the game.

Chicago Bears. The Bears finished 2013 8-8, half a game higher than the division champs Green Bay, but Aaron Rodgers had other ideas and beat them in the closing seconds yesterday.

Detroit Lions. Correct me if Im wrong, but if the Lions held off the pathetic Vikings, they'd own the NFC North right now.

Then there's the Arizona Cardinals, the only winning team not in the playoffs. That NFC West is no joke. The Cards 10 wins wasn't enough, must really suck knowing the 8-7-1 packers get in and they dont.

And of course there's us. Just needed 1 more win and we're in, but nope, those damn winless Jaguars at the time ruined our season.

So other than the Titans, what fan base is feeling the worst? Misery loves company right...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Probably the Steelers. Those fans are spoiled as hell and they kind of got screwed last night as well. The FG the Chiefs missed with 4 seconds left should have been re-kicked because the Chargers had more than seven guys on one side of the formation, which should have resulted in a penalty.

**** the Steelers though.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Steelers deserve some bull**** going against them, lord know the league has coddled them for a decade.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Could not be any happier about the Steelers, Ravens, AND Texans all missing the playoffs. Go Bengals, Chiefs, and Colts in the playoffs!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

nick did you just say go chiefs and colts?

go die plz

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

8-8 is not half a game higher than 8-7-1. It's a half game lower. Less losses = better.

You're wrong. The Lions were eliminated when they lost to the Giants. Had they finished 9-7 or better they would have won the division. Again, 8-7-1 is better than 8-8.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

what ever, you know what I meant

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually this is also wrong. Chargers finished 9-7. We would've needed two more wins.

You said correct you if you were wrong... and you were wrong a lot.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It sucks pretty bad to be on the outside looking in, period. But if I'm a Steelers fan I'm beyond outraged that we rallied after that awful start and a bad/missed call most likely cost my team a playoff spot.

Also, it's really gotta suck being a Lions fan right now. ALL that talent and they're still sitting at home in January.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I can't bring myself to say the Steelers.. Only because of they didn't hold their own destination.

I would have to say the Bears probably feel the worse right about now. That 4th and 8 bomb just gutted them to the fullest. Also, they held their own destination at home.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar