Who Got Tickets Today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, since they've been for sale for almost two hours now, I'm expecting the announcement of a sell out season to come along shortly.... I get season tickets, so I have to live vicariously through the rest of you today.

Who bought tickets this morning, and what did you get?

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Tickets Sell Out in 32 Minutes

SUMMARY: It took less than two minutes Saturday morning for the Titans/Colts Monday night game at LP Field to sellout. It was quickly followed by the Steelers and Packers which were down to single seats in less than five minutes. Only singles remained for the Vikings and Jaguars by the 10-minute mark. Titans Executive Vice President Don MacLachlan reports the regular season completely sold out in 32 minutes. Since 2000, the eight regular-season games have been totally sold out within 45 minutes, and since LP Field opened in 1999, all 93 games have been sold out.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I bought them online about 8 minutes after they went on sale. Titans vs. Vikings on Sept. 28. Got two lower level seats (a row apart) on the 20-25 yard line.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i like watching the games on tv better than going to them.

i can eat what i want

pee when i want

sit where i want

see instant replays a lot better

dont have to worry about parking and traffic.

dont have to worry about a fool standing up in front of you all day.

Wont get Hot or Cold

wont get rained on

the cons out weigh the pros

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

worst post ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

not to me. that kind of stuff takes the enjoyment of anything out for me.

my Wife hates it cause i dont like trips and vacations. but i dont like the headaches just to have a little fun. if my wife says lets go the the store ,first thing i think is i hope it isnt packed with people and have long check out lines.

i go the stores early in the morning like 8-9am so i can miss all the fools and crowds. and theres no way to dodge the crowds for a Titans game. so i dont even headache with it.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Whohoo, over 100 straight sell outs! Now if we can get everyone who bought the tickets to actually show up...

8. Alex1939

I'm introverted, and a little on the anti-social side... so i can see your points. There are days where I'm glad to just enjoy watching football on TV at home or with a small crowd.

But the football game day experience is amazing. Just have to be in the right mindset for it. The Titans and fans do a good job of making the experience enjoyable.

I do strongly agree about the bathroom thing. I often wish I had gotten aisle seats just so I could make quick restroom trips and not miss much of the game or the experience. It's nice when you can just go and be done with a bathroom trip in 2 minutes, instead of when it takes 15 minutes or all of halftime just to go take a whiz.

And hey, you can always dvr the games to re-watch exciting parts of the game.

9. Alex1939

Seriously, how can jacksonville not sell out there stadium?

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

There is nothing like seeing a game in person....just awesome unless your a titans fan at gillette stadium. I didnt make it out alive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar