Who Handles Kick Return Duties

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 11, 2008.

?
  1. Chris Carr

18 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Chris Davis

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Chris Henry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Michael Griffin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pacman Jones

14 vote(s)
    38.9%
  6. Desean Jackson

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Felix Jones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Somebody I aint thought of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I said "duties". But seriously. Who would you want handling the KR/PR duties this year and why?

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I must admit I voted for Pac. In an ideal world we'd have the thug part of his brain lobotomized and send him out on the field to make plays. In reality though I'd prolly want Desean Jackson runnin' em back.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The answer is Carr, whether we want it or not. It's why we signed him.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I agree that the job will most likely be Carr's to lose but if we happen to draft
    D Jackson he's the one I want back on punt returns. After the return he made against Tennnessee last year, I like his ability.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I voted Pacman because he's one of the best kick and punt returners in the league. I know he probably won't be back, but a guy can dream, can't he? If not pac, I'd have to go with Carr because we brought him in for that purpose.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'm still on the Carr bandwagon. ...Though I think I'm the only one enthusiastic enough to call it a bandwagon. If nothing else, he won't stuff up as much as the guys we had last year. That somehow doesn't sound like it's saying much.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Pac is back.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

part of me really hopes so...

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If Pacman isn't traded, he might be ours to use until the 09 season. If he's here, he could handle some of the return duties with Carr.

10. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Carr unless Pac happens to stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar