Who have you settled on?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Rhodes/star/Ansah

In order.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Agreed on dion. Werner is coveted because he has the ability to round the corner well. Or at least the upside to do it really well at the next level. Otherwise. Meh.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jordan got my stamp of approval the second Jason Taylor said he reminded him a lot of himself in college.

He even said Jordan might be further along than he was.

Taylor wouldn't just loosely compare a player to himself unless he really meant it.

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Johnson/Ansah/Star/Jordan

Picks I could also live with: Warmack, Austin, Rhodes

Pick that would make me puke: Milliner (unbelievably overrated)

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

I'm fully confident in Ruston's drafting abilities. So i'll be ok with whoever he takes (although i have a man crush for Warmack's belly)...in rounds 2-7.

I hated the Kendall Wright pick last season - although he had a very productive 1st year and I've grown to like him.

It's about time we landed a "superstar" player - CJ was our last one and that was a while ago. Hopefully we can find the diamond in the rough to put us over the top.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Since we pick #10, here's my Top 10 big board:

1. Dion Jordan
    2. Star Lotulelei
    3. Ezekiel Ansah
    4. Shariff Floyd
    5. Dee Milliner
    6. Sheldon Richardson
    7. Chance Warmack
    8. Jonathan Cooper
    9. Xavier Rhodes
    10. Barkevious Mingo

7. NFLDraft101

NFLDraft101 Camp Fodder

I think the Titans go with CB Dee Milliner in the first round

8. Joe Myers

Joe Myers Special Teams Standout

mingo or rhodes

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

NFL Network's Michelle Beisner reports the Cardinals have Chance Warmack lower on their draft board than Jonathan Cooper.
    The buzz on Warmack over the past 48 hours has been remarkably quiet, while Cooper is clearly a hot name. The Cardinals really want Oklahoma LT Lane Johnson, Beisner reported, but will stick with a best-available strategy if Johnson goes in the top five, as expected. Warmack will not be the BPA at No. 7 overall.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Lions "love" North Carolina OG Jonathan Cooper.
    We can't predict the draft -- no one can -- and shocking picks happen every year. But Detroit selecting Cooper in the top five would be truly jaw dropping. Per Rapoport, the Lions love Cooper's potential as either a guard or center with second-level movement skills, blocking downfield in front of Reggie Bush. What has become clear is Cooper will be drafted ahead of Chance Warmack, and we tend to suspect it won't be particularly close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar