Who I want in the draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Textitan, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

compares to Archuleta??

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Keep reading:
    :))

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Never saw him play, but his size, speed, and production look interesting. Some sites don't have him rated very high, kinda makes you wonder why.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

most importantly:

"In 36 games as a starter, Piscitelli allowed his main pass coverage assignment to make only 28 receptions. "

much like Lamont Thompson...
    (no smilie neccessary to tell i'm being sarcastic... heck this subnote isn't neccessary either)

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. and since we like only play a cover 2 cause shwartz, he wouldnt have a tough time with the playbook lol

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Personally I'm paying close attention to Carriker. It'd be nice with a stud opposite KVB and Carriker seems to have all the tools. Maybe Bongo can give an eval on him.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think we could draft Carriker in the 2nd. As DE he is very good against the run. Also is very versatile.

10. bongo hasnt posted much in this section of the forum lately

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar