Who in the world is Jim Sorgi?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Oddly, I agree with both of you. No doubt Manning is a future Hall Of Famer. He does have a great supporting cast though, no doubt about that. The Colts have been a little banged up so they are a bit thin at receiver. Hopefully the Titans will be able to take advantage of that. Manning, like Brady is able to operate because of the awesome protection his offensive line affords him. I really don't think it's a slight to Manning to say that an average quarterback can be effective in Manning's stead. If anything that's a testament to the Colts as a team and that is what gives me reservations about calling this one an easy win outright.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Being realistic, the Titans haven't beaten a team with a winning record since the season opener. Even against a team who may not play most of their key skills guys past the half, the Titans need to play a much better offensive game if they are to going to win this one. Manning & Co. have put a lot of teams away in one quarter.

3. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

yeah i saw that too jeff, but really each game was kept really close except the last jacksonville one

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well I 'm buzzing that we have a shot & I know the D will give us a chance but realistically I don't expect our offense to be up to the challenge.

If our D is left on the field by repeated 3 & outs we will be dead in the water by half time.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Back to the question. I think he's some weird looking bloke who by the end of the night Sunday isn't gonna know what day it is,even what team he plays for. Sod it,he'll probably be in his hospital bed asking the nurses who he is.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry, couldn't help but notice your Tennessee Volunteers avatar. Which might as well be a Colts one when in a Peyton Manning debate.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

yah and i was at that game and our 2nd stringers are the ones who scored points. We couldnt do a damn thing against the starters

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colts have only beaten 2 teams with winning records and lost 2 against team with winning records.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ha ha that's a great stat.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This guy looked lost. Against a great D no doubt, and playing with reserves, but he does not deserve that qb rating, and I have no doubt that he should be cut. He had open WR's today. He just missed them. I am really glad to have Kerry Collins after tonight. Kerry played like an All Pro backup today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar