Who is better? Young, Leinart, or Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

You tell me, who's better: Leinart(MVP) Young(National Champion) or Cutler( His biggest accomplishment was beating UT)

2. Cutler and Leinart in just about a dead heat. But I'll say Cutler...

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I like em' all, though I have evidence supporting all parties: Cutler has lived through college with virtually no offensive line, sure he developed some bad habits, those can be fixed, but he has a medal of honor coming in the NFL, he'll be used to the rush, while Leinart, the little sissy-boy has been sittin' back in his pocket with the best o-line in the league for 10 seconds or more, he's not fit for the kind of rush the NFL has.

4. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

oh great a new topic ...

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

This is an impossible question to answer at this time. Leinart MVP on an offense that will have 4 first rounders this season. Young, great athlete but how that will translate to the NFL is in question, and Cutler a guy that seems to have all the tools, but played with mediocre talent.

Its like asking whose better 6 years ago (or whenever it was) Couch, Smith, Mcnabb, Culpepper, McCown. Well, 2 of the 5 worked out, the others sucked ***. At this point, there is nothing to indicate how good any of these guys will be. Heismans and national championships and beating UT are great in college, they mean nothing in the NFL.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. Cutler has a stronger arm and is more mobile, two attributes that will be very important in the NFL. Edge to Cutler but I wouldn't complain if we drafted Leinart either.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:helmet: McNair wants Young
    :chuck: Chow wants Leinart
    :homer2: Homers want Cutler

I'll go with Coach. I don't have a Tenn./Vandy bias. :kiss:

8. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Not true. I want Cutler and im from Connecticut.

9. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I want Culter and living in Pasadena, I have seen Leinart a lot. Just don't trust his arm that much.

10. I want Cutler and I think Vandy sucks at football...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar