Who is going to season opener?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

I wish i could go. But i have no money, instead i will watch it on the tv.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm on the fence. Since it's a late night game, we'd have to spend the night in Pittsburgh and I wouldn't get back to Nashville until later the next day. I'm a fan of the afternoon games so I can get back to Nashville the same night. I really don't like the private jets/crop dusters with all of the crashes going on!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is what I bought the new big screen for. I'll stick to the home games next season. If we were @ the rams instead of home against them I would have gone there.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am planning on going to the Jets game and the Patriots game. I need to get my tickets soon I suppose seeing that we know the schedules better now. I use stub hub, also my American express card offers tickets to card holders.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

All my money is tied up in Bonnaroo. Plus, I really wouldn't be caught dead in a place like Pittsburgh.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I wouldn't go if someone paid me...

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I went to Three Rivers years ago and it was just depressing - as was the city at the time. Since they did the new stadiums I've been once - to a Pirates game and it was a much nicer experience. They lost to The Orioles in a 13 or 14 inning inter-league game. I watched the last 4 innings from my hotel room right across from the field.
    Steelers fans are *******s and it would be a bad scene all around after I stomped on a yellow towel after the win. Better stay home..

Should be noted that Pittsburgh has several zombie-related haunts worth checking out if you're there..

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I plan on going for sure. I'll bring that blue Titans towel and I'll wave it in all of those homos' faces!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar