Who is in the worst position??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 12, 2007.

?
  1. Dolphins

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. Falcons

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Very simple who is in the worst position in the NFL Falcons or Dolphins???

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

depends on who's on top.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's close, but I feel like the Dolphins at least have some playmakers and young potential. As long as Ronnie Brown recovers from injury and plays like he can, and Ginn can develop into a starter WR and KR; then I think the Dolphins can turn it around quicker. Plus they have the number 1 pick.

The Falcons really don't have much of anything, although I've been impressed with Roddy White's performance this year. Not so much his t-shirt at the last game.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

The Dolphins at least have a national fan base. Wherever you go you will always find Dolphins fans. Atlanta fans are weak. They are small in number and they are super hardcore fair weather. Atlanta fans suck and they know it.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Its got to be the Dolphins with their name and the uniform. Oh and they are probably the worst team ever excluding expansion teams.0-16 here we come.:ha:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Their name and uniform? Dolphins have nfl mystique. They had Dan Marino, a HOF qb. I'll go along with the worst team ever and 0-16... but that doesn't erase their long standing history of being a popular and respected franchise.

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Can't argue about their history but the uni's ugly and the nicknames soft,Dolphins? As they stand right now i think Atlanta's in the slightly better position even with the Vick thing they have had to deal with.Oh and i like their black uniform;)P.S: the only mystique they are gonna have is how the hell did they manage to go through a season without winning a game:ha:

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Dolphins. Forget history as of now it's got to be the Dolphins. Even with the Petrino fiasco the Falcons still have a couple wins. Besides who's to say Cameron sticks around after this season.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anytime you get down as a Titans fan, look at the fans of either of these programs right now. They have to be about as low as a fan of an NFL team can get.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

falcons - teams have struggled, players get in trouble....coaches have bounced throughout football history...

dolphins - possibly 0-16....nough said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar