Who is or what is the Dynamic Duo......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

The NFL Network tonight on Access had a interesting segment talking about tandems on offense and defense on teams around the league and who the best are such as; Bush and Mccallister in New Orleans, Harrison, Wayne in Indianapolis, now Calvin Johnson and Williams in Detroit, Brady, Stallworth, Moss, in Denver you will have Dre Bly and Champ. Question is who on the Titans is our dynamic duo???? that we go to and rely on to make big plays on either side of the ball???

IMO I say Vince and Pac-Man cause they together are killer on both sides of the ball Pac on defense and speical teams and occasional on offsense. We all know about Vince so I say Pac and Vince but of course Pac is out of the equation for a while so who is else there guys?

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hope and Griffin (soon). Yeah, that's right....both safeties.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Notice in the examples the players are related in someway.

We don't have a dynamic duo in that sense, the three most likely will probably be:

- Hope and Griffin (or Pacman and Griffin)
    - White and Henry
    - Young and B. Jones

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Except in his final choice: VY and Pac. I don't see how they could be a dynamic duo if they aren't on the field at the same time.

5. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

NOs is gonna be colston and meachem
    ours is gonna be vince and vince's aura

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its going to be

BJ and Keyshawn

Who do I want it to be?

Henry and White

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I meant the NFL Access examples.

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

:ha:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

New Orleans' will continue to be bush and mcallister. Hopefully, ours will be Vince and Lendale...

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Coulda been Ginn and Vince

:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar