Who is our 2011 HC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Dec 27, 2010.

?
  1. Jeff Fisher

15.9%
  2. Bill Cowher

7.2%
  3. John Gruden

14.5%
  4. John Fox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jim Harbaugh

15.9%
  6. Other

46.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

like free agent WR's like D.Mase? :lol:

:sad2:

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gonna repeat myself from yesterday's gameday thread...

Trade Fisher for draft pick. Trade VY for draft pick.

Trade ALL 2010 draft picks to move up to #1 overall. Draft Andrew Luck.

Sign Jim Harbaugh as HC.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

There is a very good chance Luck isn't even in this draft. I don't know why a guy who is a redshirt sophomore would leave college when there is a potential lockout. I've read getting his degree from Stanford is high on his list and after seeing Sam Bradford get hurt twice his junior year and still be the #1 overall pick he might just stay.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well that's even better.

Sign Jim Harbaugh as HC.

Trade VY for 2011 draft pick. Trade Fisher for 2011 draft pick.

Trade up in 2010 to draft Nick Fairley.

Trade all 2011 picks to move up to #1 overall, draft Andrew Luck.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think the game has passed Billick by. I lost a lot of respect for him when he openly campaigned for the Buffalo job and even put together a staff in case he got hired. As it turned out, he didn't even get an interview. In fact, no team ever seems to want to interview him anymore.

I don't see him as a viable candidate. Yeah, he can yell and scream and do all that. What he can't do is run a team that can be successful in today's NFL.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Head Coach - Marv Levy
    Defensive Coordinator - Blaine Bishop
    Offensive Coordinator - Eddie George

We are set now :)

Seriously, if a new coach is bought in, it will probably be someone Bud Adams knows personally.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I honestly believe that Jeff Fisher will still be our HC in 2011. I don't see Bud giving up on him just like he won't give up on Vince.

Fisher might want Vince gone but I don't think Bud will let that happen. He basically owns them for one more year so I expect him to keep them on until their contracts run out. Bud is a good ole boy with old school ways, when he says they're both under and that's what contracts are for it tells me he really believes that.

I don't see him bringing in a new coach with him being so old. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see a new HC for us in 2011.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Marv Levy is so old now he'd have to sit up in the coaches box since he can't stroll the sidelines anymore. Makes it tough to throw the challenge flag from up there (unless he's got a killer arm, then sign him to play QB).

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bud Adams should hire someone to hire a head coach. Maybe that's part of the problem, what you point out, and I agree. It would likely be a former Oiler and that's unfortunate.

Also, I don't know about Bishop, but Eddie George might make an OK running backs coach but an offensive coordinator?

Really?

Do you remember how he was used? Is that really what you want to see? Why bother to get rid of Fisher? Fisher already has his coordinator bash the back between the tackles for three downs.

10. 24

24 Starter

Has anyone considered that with so many coaching changes happening this offseason, maybe we should hold off 1 year? Not to mention the labor uncertainty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar