Who is the best defensive player on this year's team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by highstep, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Wow there, not so easy, besides Cortland Finnegan.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Curran , he will be the LB i always wanted us to have, he doesnt stand around, he makes plays. he will do enough this season to make some noise and really blow up next year.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I say its Finny. Although I think Jason Jones is gonna make a huge splash this year. I think our dline is gonna suprise some people. Morgan, Jones, Brown, Ford

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

1) Finnegan (I know you said besides him but I'm doing rankings and he needs to be #1)
    2) Stephen Tulloch
    3) William Hayes

That's what I expect.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

1. Finnegan
    2. Tulloch
    3. Griffin
    4. Jones
    5. Hope

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Curran
    Cortland
    Brown
    Ball
    Griffin
    Morgan
    Jones

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Griffin, if he bounces back, if he doesn't Tulloch.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm disappointed by the lack of love Tony Brown is receiving.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Tony Brown is definitely my pick. We might have some guys who can come on this year like Hayes, Morgan, Jones or Marks but Brown is our best DL guy and except for Finny the closest guy to being a pro-bowl level player. If we can get more consistent play by the other DT next to him he will make even more plays. He has been playing at a high level despite getting most of the attention since AH left.

I don't agree with the love Tulloch gets. Decent player but not close to being an impact player IMO. He has consistently improved the last few years and is solid.

Griffin certainly has a chance if he can return to form of a couple of years ago.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His good play is off-set by too many dumb penalties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar