Who is the best player on our team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well we kno our team so much better than other people do, and thats y we are so quick to assume for another team because we are not nearly as involved with them and just say the name that we hear the most often

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm shocked..

Take away a top defensive player from our team last year and we are still 32nd. Take away vince young and we are 5-11.

Young by far!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

take away pacman jones and we're 5-11.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

iight whos the best...the best...by defintion would not be VY...he got lucky a lot for those comeback games...stars aligned really well for us...really

but the best...rgith now...would be a toss up between bulluck and pacman...w/ hope not far behind...

but than u gotta think about it..loyality will have me say bulluck...and im not sure thats wrong...i hv no idea where their RBs would be if bulluck did not make his 120+ tackles a yr...lol.....seruiosly....he is a star...but than i think about pacman..and how good he already is...@ TWO POSITIONS...not juse one ..he is already already the 2nd best Cb (accordin to fox, yahoo, and other analysts) and already the 2nd best returner...thats crazy...and this is his second yr...i mean...2nd yr...2nd best returner...2nd best cb...not many players can say that...if ever they hv been

...personaly i cant deicde...but i kno its between bulluck and pac...i just lov buluck too much to say nything agasint him....but the push...will go to bulluck...b/c offield matters and as of now...we cant benfit from pac...so hes not the best..and well....bullucks foudnation speaks for itself

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:werd:

6. if it wasnt for our worst ranked defense in that game, we would have probably lost

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

iight whos the best...the best...by defintion would not be VY...he got lucky a lot for those comeback games...stars aligned really well for us...really

but the best...rgith now...would be a toss up between bulluck and pacman...w/ hope not far behind...

but than u gotta think about it..loyality will have me say bulluck...and im not sure thats wrong...i hv no idea where their RBs would be if bulluck did not make his 120+ tackles a yr...lol.....seruiosly....he is a star...but than i think about pacman..and how good he already is...@ TWO POSITIONS...not juse one ..he is already already the 2nd best Cb (accordin to fox, yahoo, and other analysts) and already the 2nd best returner...thats crazy...and this is his second yr...i mean...2nd yr...2nd best returner...2nd best cb...not many players can say that...if ever they hv been

...personaly i cant deicde...but i kno its between bulluck and pac...i just lov buluck too much to say nything agasint him....but the push...will go to bulluck...b/c offield matters and as of now...we cant benfit from pac...so hes not the best..and well....bullucks foudnation speaks for itself

8. i think that pacman is the best returner in the league, hester just had a bunch of returns but pacs average was better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar