Who is your least favorite Titans player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 14, 2013.

?

Which Player do you Dislike the Most?

1. Jake Locker

5.3%
  2. Eugene Amano

50.9%
  3. Kenny Britt

5.3%
  4. Chris Johnson

7.0%
  5. Kendall Wright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Michael Griffin

26.3%
  7. Colin McCarthy

1.8%
  8. Other

3.5%
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea Griff is a good dude, but lord please keep him away from having to make a play.
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I voted Amano but Griff is right there as well. Its 1A and 2A, and if there was a closer ranking system to show such, I'd use it...

Actually if I could change my vote I might. Amano at least blocked for a 2K rusher. Griff doesn't have any real accomplishments except going to the pro-bowl off of Big Al. Plus Amano didn't play last year and Griff did and I vividly recall soo many missed tackles by that guy... Just nasty....
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

He also made some good hits too which he hasnt done ever. I'm gonna give him the last year to see how he can perform when he has help around him! He still had 4 picks last year!
  4. titan_fan_4ever

Your right, he did make a couple hits here and there. Perhaps a more aggressive system will help him. And I know it was very hard to look good in Jerry's 'uber prevent' scheme as a S. Good angles are very hard to find when you're 10 yards away from the guy catching the ball.

But don't use picks as a gauge. Even that year he played good and went to the pro-bowl, he'd get INTs b/c of a broken route, bad throw, tipped pass, etc.... I cant remember the last time Griff cut off a throw or read a route in advance to earn an interception - I mean I'm sure its happened here and there, but his INTs are attributed to luck more than 'playmaking' abilities...
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Twice in the jets game last year
  6. titan_fan_4ever

Sanchez has a hard time differentiating between blue and green.... That guy is actually awful...
  7. JCBRAVE

TWW2 is confused again, I just watched the Jets game and Griff gets drilled every tackle he tries to make.

There was this one play though

[​IMG]
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Wow....
  9. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

How any of you do not vote for Michelle Griffin is beyond me. He is by far my least favorite titan of all time. Simply a horrible, horrible player. GOT TO GO.
  10. JCBRAVE

If I could vote twice I'd give Griffin a vote, but I saw Amano and locked in on his name and voted for him.