Who is your least favorite Titans player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 14, 2013.

?
  1. Jake Locker

5.3%
  2. Eugene Amano

50.9%
  3. Kenny Britt

5.3%
  4. Chris Johnson

7.0%
  5. Kendall Wright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Michael Griffin

26.3%
  7. Colin McCarthy

1.8%
  8. Other

3.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Griffin.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If you're talking all time hated Titans player it begins and ends with Lamont Thompson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Thompson was a better tackler than griffin. That's not saying much.

4. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I don't know man but I have a feeling he's gonna turn it around this year. At least I'm hoping he does. If he takes a dump on the field again I'll be yelling just as loud as you to cut him loose.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would have said Amano, but he is gone soon so I don't really consider him part of the team right now. I went with Griffin because he went from so good to sooooooooooooooo bad in the span of a couple seasons. The first 5 weeks he refused to tackle anyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

1. Griffin
    2. Wimbley (Good player, I just don't like him)
    3. Quinn Johnson

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Woolfolk is up there as well....

But yeah, Thompson like Griff started out really really well, then just pretty much sucked hard the rest of the time. Lets hope Griff can change that.

I voted for Amano as I said, but I might change that to Griff. I don't see Amano starting let along on the team, so Griff would be the more applicable vote.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Griffin is 10 times better than Lamont. Thats not saying much, it just shows how terrible Lamont thompson was!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theres probably about a 40% chance he saves his career by playing well this season. The culture will be different with all these new additions, we wont have to turn to Griffin for anything, he's no longer the only guy with experience. And I think that gives this defense a fighting chance to be good.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I have been to camp and my wife got Griffin's autograph and he was a dick. He signed autographs but didnt say a word to anyone and acted like it was putting him out to be bothered to engage fans. He ignored all of the little kids questions and wouldn't look anyone in the eye. Bironas was at neighbors in sylvan park acting like a creepo last sat night. He would order drinks and hold them for a minute and then try to pass them off to chicks. He got my buddys gf kicked out when she called him on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar