Who is your "mistress" team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea man I hear that. Living in Seattle makes it fun to be apart of that. My wife comes from a family of Vikings fans and my best friend is one. I like to see them do well.

At the end of the day when the Titans sh** the bed for the season I go into cheering for any team that will crush the teams I hate:

1. Patriots (Thank you Giants!)
    2. Ravens
    3. Colts
    4. Steelers
    5. Texans

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why are the Patriots your most hated team?

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Steelers cause my entire family is and I'm in/from PA. Panthers would be the other cause I really like Cam, Benjamin, and Kuechly.

4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

No real second team. I just root for my fantasy players at this point. I did however use to rock a hand me down Cowboys Starter jacket in 5th grade but I can't say I was ever a fan.

I never minded seeing the Eagles do good when Donovan came into the league. Can't say I was fan for them either though except for one game, the Super Bowl vs. The Pats because.... f*ck the Pats.

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You a Buckeyes fan???

6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Yep. I grew up watching the Buckeyes and the Vols. My dad told me I officially chose my allegiances when I rooted for Eddie and the Bucks in the 96 Citrus Bowl over the Vols. Most of my family are Vols' fans so it's a little odd but I starting watching OSU after my mother gave me a lucky buckeye when I was just a tyke.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Don't really have a "mistress team" I find it hard to put much interest in other teams - once the Titans lose each week it pretty much ruins my Sundays - the only thing that improves my mood slightly is if Dallas also losses - and that isn't happening apparently this year.

Since living in between both the 49ers and Raiders - I've tried a few times to be a closet Niner fan as my 2nd team but it never lasts long - their fans out here are actually now as obnoxious as Raider fans.

To make matters worse I am a Titan, Arizona DBack, Sacramento King and San Jose Shark fan - I'm all over the place and all either suck or choke in the playoffs - Cursed!

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

The Omaha Mammoths

9. RPD

RPD Starter

I was a Raiders fan growing up, then the Titans happened. I'm ****ed either way...

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i can't bring myself to cheer for any other team; i've committed myself to this bum of an organization.

but for what its worth, come playoff time you kinda say, 'id rather have these guys go all the way' and they always tend to be 'little guy' or small market teams.

then there are some that i despise for various reasons - BAL, HOU, INDY, NE, PIT, SD, SAN - i just hate those teams.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar