Who leaked the locker room situation to the media?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

amazing how that happens to most threads on here now.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Yeah I know. I'm just having some fun with them.

It's a boring afternoon at work. What can I say...

I think I've had enough, though.

*tags whoever wants to take over*

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Wow, even the tags in this post say "TorontoTitan, CarThief" and he's still "never denied" it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. World Peace

thread is about who leaked what... I'm just trying show you the value of "anonymous" sources. Everyone who has attached their name to a comment has denied the report or didn't address the report but those guys, the guys who it actually involves, statements apparently don't matter because Jim Wyatt and you guys are going to fabricate a story and act like it happened when there is no credible evidence showing that it actually did.

If you consider "never denied" an admission of guilt then we are guilty of anything we have "never denied"

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One more time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Or zero if we can bring in a better QB in 2011, which is very unlikely so we should have no choice but to do whats best for the team in 2011 which is VY. Seems like most of you guys on here would be happy with getting rid of VY, letting Collins start with Fisher and going 4-12 at best.

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Fair enough....I never said "never denied" was an admission of guilt. It's not, but to say just because Wyatt did not rat out his sources makes the story false is untrue as well. Point being, I am on a St. Louis Cardinals message board, big Cards fan. I have a very close friend who is on the staff there. We were talking one day, and I asked him about Matt Holliday, he said that talks were very serious, that Brett Wallace would be in the trade, but that Oakland wanted a catcher in our system by the name of Brian Anderson and we were reluctant to deal him because of the lack of depth we had there, but that a deal would get done. I posted this on the board in May (deal got done that July), most believed it because I rarely post any rumors, only 2 in, the second one hasn't came true yet. But there were a few who kept asking for the source, saying they wouldn't believe it without it. I understand that, but it's not worth rating out my friend because people choose not to believe it. I'm not a journalist, and don't have any responsibility to him, my job doesn't depend on it, but I still didn't rat him now. Wyatt's job depends on his sources and how credible they are, some of his source's job's may depend on him not revealing who they are. Why would he reveal who they are just because a very few do not believe his story?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea don't get me wrong, I'm no gay boy Vince Young lover, but he's our best bet at the moment. Show me something better, and I'm in.

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Actually no...the only way I want Collins back is if we draft Mallett. Their styles are very similar, and Mallett could learn a lot from Collins. I have said numerous times I do not want Fisher back. This franchise needs a fresh start.

10. World Peace

Atleast you have come out and denied it. That's more than Mr. Car Thief will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar