Who leaked the locker room situation to the media?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't think that adding any quarterback in the draft would be an upgrade over Young in terms of talent, but I do think that several of the top QBs would be an upgrade. Keep in mind that talent includes mental ability. Reading defenses. Being a leader. Maturity. Work ethic.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think you miss the point of what some people are saying.

If Fisher fabricated parts of the story to suit his position then what is Fisher really trying to hide?

It doesn't seem rational for players to support a teammate who just went off and cussed out and walked out on "their" coach. There could be more that's not being said that could possibly make VY look a lot better (PR wise) than his current predicament.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Chamgel2 what gives anyone the idea that KFC will not be back? If fish is back so is Kerry book it! I have heard fisher say on sirius himself, that he wants KFC back and he thinks he has 2 years or so left in him!

We may and should draft a qb but unless KFC is hurt he is not coming out! Thats fisher's boy and proving points is more important than winning games. Hope he does not manage our newly drafted qb like he did rusty smith!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd rather have Brett Favre over Kerry "I have a woman's name" Collins

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

between Brett Farve and KFC, Brett Farve would give us the best chance to win.

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I never said that KFC would not be back....I said I didn't want him back unless we drafted a rookie like Mallett that he could mentor. I said I didn't expect him to be our starter next season. If Fisher stays I would be shocked if Kerry is not back on the roster.

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

So now Fisher fabricated a story to get rid of Vince? If there was more to the story VY would have came out and defended himself. He has nothing to lose. With twitter and everything these days, if there was more to the story it would have been let out by now. Fisher had a part in it too, there is no doubt, but this is on VY and how he handled the situation. This is not Fisher vs Vince, both need to go.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Dude you need to give up on this. It's obvious that he is promoting something here. So this whack job didn't believe Fisher so he went and investigated others and found some sources? Most Jounalist will stop at the main source which would be Fisher. Or why would someone out of the clear blues just call up to give information for no reason or because Jeff Fisher said different. Why or how would they even know what Fisher said to call this twirp to dispute it? The whole Blog (and that is what it is) stinks from top to bottom.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar