Who likes M. Mariani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

See you guys love this kid that means his gonna suck and his not gonna make it.

This is just another Ealy/Edison/Hawk/ect.... hype just because you people are bored of preseason and are looking to talk about something.
    This guy is gonna get cut and I hope he gets pick up by the Pats or a good passin team because he has no future here.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm way more concerned with the immediate future of the Titans return game than I am with MMs long term football career goals. He can be a difference maker on STs and he obviously can catch a ball.

3. costarica2

True but the way I see it is either MM or DWill.
    3rd pick>7 or 6 round pick
    Drop mariani and keep D will.

4. lkeller

lkeller Camp Fodder

DWill is staying......so is Mariani......have you even payed attention to anything going on in the preseason......let alone on this thread? You have based all of your posts on meaningless emotions. No facts. No history. No brain.

I know that the preseason is meaningless in the record books. It is for rookies and 2nd (hell even 3rd) year guys to show what they have to make it in this league.

You can't ignore the FACT that Mariani led the Titans, and the NFL in total yards for the entire preseason.

Keep sipping pina colodas, or whatever girl drink you are sipping on whatever island you are on (in your mind) and bring some legitimate facts to the table when you post.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. costarica2

Fact I said the same thing about Edison last year.
    I said the same thing about Ealy.

Anyways open your eyes right now and don't waste your time on a guy who is gonna get cut.(same with rusty)
    Only way he makes it is because of Fish.His could become our Offensive Donnie Nickey.

6. lkeller

lkeller Camp Fodder

Mariani isn't Edison or Ealy. No way he get's cut. If he gets cut.....then he'll go somewhere else....and start....and burn the Titans when he plays them. He is exactly what the titans need. You still don't get it do you. Still no facts. The only thing you stated before was the obvious.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mariani wouldn't start on any team in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Probably true, Don't think anyone is measuring him for a bust in Canton just yet. But MM is clearly the best PR/KR guy currently on the team, and That would be true for a number of teams. MM can also catch the dang football, wether he can seperate against first line NFL talent is still unknown.

IMO MM is clearly more valuable to the Titans, NOW, than either of the Williamssess'

Based on nothing but my opinion I think Titans keep 6 WRs and I would keep DW only because of how awful PW is.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

One poster said he is as good as Bennett circa 2004.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What are you talking about? Both guys are a lock to make the team. A lock!

Hawkins gets cut before either of those guys.

We never cut rookies anyway and usually put them on the practice squad but both of those guys make the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar