Who likes M. Mariani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkeller

lkeller Camp Fodder

No kidding.....get the sand out of your vag.

Thanks for the comment....although im not Jesus Christ.....close, but not.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:loser:

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:slap:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I watched that show once and never saw any whales fighting at all.

Should be called Snore Wars, nothing happens. Japs did run over the batboat that one time and I thought captain fatarse was gonna cry or something.

That show always comes down to this. Well we've been following the Japs watching them kill whales for 50 minutes now. Finally caught up to them but gotta turn around now cause we are fresh out of tampax for captain fatarse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Although I agree whale wars is a dumb show made for welfare moms, indigent shut ins collecting disability, and Jesse, I am high fiving your avatar. I can't believe I just now noticed it. I was at that game as a young man with my Dad, and although I "never" cheer for injuries, I do cheer for injuries against teams that play like "tackle at the kneecap" Palamalu's and the parole board of BatliLess.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - I got that image from a squeeler site I used to abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar