Who makes the 53 man roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jul 28, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

It is a regular thing to bring up 2nd year PS players when you only have 5 wins

Damian Williams>> Michael Preston, no questions about it. And whatchu mean no confidence in Williams, he started the game Preston had his best day. When has Preston ever started a game? never is when.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I see him as an under achieving third round wr. Palmer even complained about him and called him out. He has been okay, but his upside/potential seems to have plateaued. He most likely gets a roster spot, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear he gets bumped down the depth chart by a no name WR.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Palmer is an idiot with a team that ill-suited the talent on the team.

He will get one. Team will value his experience when they trade or cut Nate.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

This is how I grade our WR's in order from best to worst

Britt - B+
    Wright - B-
    Washington - B-
    Hunter - B-
    Walter - C+
    Williams - C+
    Preston - D+
    Mariani - D

If Preston makes the team, Mariani is the odd man out, he offers nothing as a WR
  5. Ensconatus

Why the Nate hate and Williams love?? Lol makes no sense
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I can see Stefan Charles making the roster. We're going for this "bigger DL = badder DL = better DL" scheme... and he's a monster at 6'5 320. I've always been a big fan of Klug, but he may be in trouble.

Casey, Hill, and Martin are locks. I'm assuming we'll carry 4 (as Pitoitua can play DT as well). That means Klug, Harris, Johnson, Clayton, and Charles will be battling for that final spot.
  7. Ensconatus

I don't see mariani making the cut
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Not hate. I do not want him cut. Just have a bad feeling the team wants him out.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Personally, I see the first 6 you listed staying. With potential of Preston over Williams, although I like Damian.. Preston has alot of upside. Mariani is out of here, returning duties go to Reynauld with KW being our #2 return guy.
  10. Ensconatus

Beast Charles most definitely makes it.