Who makes the 53 man roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It is a regular thing to bring up 2nd year PS players when you only have 5 wins

Damian Williams>> Michael Preston, no questions about it. And whatchu mean no confidence in Williams, he started the game Preston had his best day. When has Preston ever started a game? never is when.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I see him as an under achieving third round wr. Palmer even complained about him and called him out. He has been okay, but his upside/potential seems to have plateaued. He most likely gets a roster spot, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear he gets bumped down the depth chart by a no name WR.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Palmer is an idiot with a team that ill-suited the talent on the team.

He will get one. Team will value his experience when they trade or cut Nate.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is how I grade our WR's in order from best to worst

Britt - B+
    Wright - B-
    Washington - B-
    Hunter - B-
    Walter - C+
    Williams - C+
    Preston - D+
    Mariani - D

If Preston makes the team, Mariani is the odd man out, he offers nothing as a WR

5. Clark

Why the Nate hate and Williams love?? Lol makes no sense

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can see Stefan Charles making the roster. We're going for this "bigger DL = badder DL = better DL" scheme... and he's a monster at 6'5 320. I've always been a big fan of Klug, but he may be in trouble.

Casey, Hill, and Martin are locks. I'm assuming we'll carry 4 (as Pitoitua can play DT as well). That means Klug, Harris, Johnson, Clayton, and Charles will be battling for that final spot.

7. Clark

I don't see mariani making the cut

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not hate. I do not want him cut. Just have a bad feeling the team wants him out.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Personally, I see the first 6 you listed staying. With potential of Preston over Williams, although I like Damian.. Preston has alot of upside. Mariani is out of here, returning duties go to Reynauld with KW being our #2 return guy.

10. Clark

Beast Charles most definitely makes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar