Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who makes the 53 man roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jul 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,468
    It is a regular thing to bring up 2nd year PS players when you only have 5 wins

Damian Williams>> Michael Preston, no questions about it. And whatchu mean no confidence in Williams, he started the game Preston had his best day. When has Preston ever started a game? never is when.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,222
    I see him as an under achieving third round wr. Palmer even complained about him and called him out. He has been okay, but his upside/potential seems to have plateaued. He most likely gets a roster spot, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear he gets bumped down the depth chart by a no name WR.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,131
    Palmer is an idiot with a team that ill-suited the talent on the team.

He will get one. Team will value his experience when they trade or cut Nate.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,468
    This is how I grade our WR's in order from best to worst

Britt - B+
    Wright - B-
    Washington - B-
    Hunter - B-
    Walter - C+
    Williams - C+
    Preston - D+
    Mariani - D

If Preston makes the team, Mariani is the odd man out, he offers nothing as a WR
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,222
    Why the Nate hate and Williams love?? Lol makes no sense
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    I can see Stefan Charles making the roster. We're going for this "bigger DL = badder DL = better DL" scheme... and he's a monster at 6'5 320. I've always been a big fan of Klug, but he may be in trouble.

Casey, Hill, and Martin are locks. I'm assuming we'll carry 4 (as Pitoitua can play DT as well). That means Klug, Harris, Johnson, Clayton, and Charles will be battling for that final spot.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,222
    I don't see mariani making the cut
  8. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,131
    Not hate. I do not want him cut. Just have a bad feeling the team wants him out.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Personally, I see the first 6 you listed staying. With potential of Preston over Williams, although I like Damian.. Preston has alot of upside. Mariani is out of here, returning duties go to Reynauld with KW being our #2 return guy.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,222
    Beast Charles most definitely makes it.