Who plays Madden 25?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gut, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I didn't see anything marked video games.

Was wondering who's playing Madden 25 and your thoughts on it? I'm thinking of getting it tomorrow!! I used to feel better about losses by obliterating our opponent in Madden!!!

Also, we talked about it one year...but would anyone be interested in playing sometime? Ps3 or Xbox?

Gut

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's a thead out there somewhere for it...

I finally got it a few weeks ago. I personally like it more than the ones from recent years. I can see the field way better, and the physics are pretty cool.

I started out 10-0 in online ranked games using the Titans only, but I dropped my last two games.

I have a serious problem stopping runs to the outside - other than when I adjust the defense to prepare for a run to the right or left, but that will get you burned if they run the other way or pass.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

dude best not lose the next game. bad omen.

4. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

I've got it for 360 play every game of each season and just finished this yrs owner mode. I think it's one of the better maddens in recent yrs. don't pay attention to the nerdy video game websites that give it avg ratings because its a really fun game to play, I enjoy it a lot

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

is it even worth trying to play it on an i phone? or should it only be played on a home system? I dont have a home system but used to njoy it on a PSP, now i only have my phone but that seems like it could be too small. please comment

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't like 25. I did buy if for $100 because it came with free Sunday ticket. Played it for a day but didn't feel like it was all that great. Traded it in for GTA V.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

nhl 14 is where it's at, yo.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Madden 25 has that new engine and its got some bugs that need fixing. Sometimes your players glitch and go from standing to sitting, its freaking annoying, but aside from that one flaw its a good game IMO.

The more I play M25 and forget about Madden 11 (best Madden in some time) the better I find Madden 25 to be.

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

It's good... As long as you don't fancy yourself a defensive mastermind.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I bought it like a week after it came out... played it heavily for a week. Haven't touched it since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar