Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who should be the #2 CB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Should have gone after one of the 100 vet corners available in free agency that got signed for pennies and avoided this situation all together.

Oh well.
    nbtoppers2 and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  2. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    QB we have two, one should a first round pick. Hell be here next year. WR.... Really? Next year well definitely need to draft DL and DB.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,587

It's sad to think that WR could be a need for us, but it's very possible. This could easily be Britt's last year with us. Nate is getting old and his production will be going down. Hunter could turn out to be a wimp and a bust. Who does that leave us with? Wright, Hawkins, and Preston? Ouch.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,212
    Hawkins? Whos that?
    Titan43 high fives this.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434

Ugh. I have so much anxiety every year with the amount of holes the team needs to fill each year. And to think we have at least 7 first round draft picks on our team...
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,542
    I think we will be fine at WR next season (on paper at least), especially if Hunter can be productive.

2nd CB should be ATV imo.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,878

Yep... Jammer, Rodgers-Cromartie, Porter, Winfield, Asomugha, etc. were all available.

We really screwed the pooch on this one.
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,587

AHHH sorry sorry I can't stop doing that :wall:

Williams*

So sad to think that we've drafted WR high in 2009, 2012, 2013, and might have to do it again soon.
  9. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $728
    I agree. ATV had a couple of penalties, but that's because he was playing aggresive. He will fine tune his coverage and be a very aggressive, successful corner for us.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $728
    You may be right, ATV may need some over the top help but Campbell hasn't shown he can play with the big boys yet.