Who should be the #2 CB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What's wrong with the old "going with the hot hand" coach-speak. I'm not a big fan of "guaranteed starts". You F up in a consecutive game or two, then the other guy starts. And getting snaps could be divided- doesn't seem like a big deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i want TC to see the field and work out the kinks but i want him to really earn it. This next game is key, If he stays aggressive and pretty sound in coverage he could win the spot. I wouldnt want to see him get to start because of his potential, I feel if he doesn't earn it he will lose it quickly anyway. I'm pulling for him but I also want Vern on the field as much as possible.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Tommie Campbell is garbage dude. He's had way too many opportunities. He just can't cover.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Starters will be Vern and mccourty like usual. Hopefully blidi wreh can step up sooner than later and take verners spot.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

his lack of awareness at times makes me skeptical but he could have a chance with a new scheme and a pass rush. I dont see the problem for press, he's strong,rangy with a bunch of make up speed.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't care how badly the season goes, no way I would support drafting a WR in the first 3 rounds. We have 2 1st rounders and a second rounder in the WR corps all under 28 years old. QB,OT, and possibly TE are the only offensive positions I would consider drafting early. I could make the argument that every single defensive position should be addressed in the next draft except for maybe OLB depending on how Ayers plays and whether Gooden pans out or not. Brown is a stud.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It doesn't matter if we drafted Britt in 2009 if he's gone after this season.

Our Tackles are getting old, but still have enough in the tank. I can wait a bit before drafting OT high. We might need to replace Crutches though, high in the draft. MLB is the backbone of your defense. We also need to replace Wimbley if he doesn't produce. I'm fine with Walker, TT, and Stevens at TE for now.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I hope he figures it out, but we can't just keep playing him when he plays how he did against the bengals.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think TC fits the scheme more but we'd be in trouble if we start TC. Verner is flat out the better corner.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Verner looked good Saturday. The 2 calls were bogus and he only looked out of place on the 1 deep pass to Jones.

I'm pretty content with whoever starts. Both bring something different to the table and I think both will be fine in this year's scheme. I don't think we'll see a drop off, or be let down with whoever starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar