Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who should start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Mar 21, 2013.

?

Who would you rather have starting?

Pollard 20 vote(s) 74.1%
Wilson 7 vote(s) 25.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,718
    This is how it should be!
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    We need to go after Milliner in Rd 1. We need another cover corner to play man underneath a 3 safety set.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I don't see us benching Griffin, mostly due to his contract. That's too much money to sit on the bench. Hopefully Griffin will play more like his 2007-2010 days with the help of Pollard and Wilson.

As for Pollard and Wilson, they should be sharing playing time. Pollard to be used on first and second down, and especially vs running and read option teams. Bring out Wilson on obvious passing downs. Wilson can play FS too, so rotate them effectively so we always have two fresh safeties on the field. Nothing worse than a tired defense!
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I think they will rotate a bit at strong safety. Pollard in on obvious running downs and Wilson in on obvious passing downs. Unless Griffin really sucks it up or we trade him, I don't see him riding the bench with the money he is being paid.
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,772
    Wilson. Pollard can't cover.
  6. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Griffin can't either.... so Wilson needs to be in there some where.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    I can remember a year when Griff was good...2008? How times have changed.
  7. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    We need dudes on our defense that can tackle. Griffin can't. I say start Wilson and Pollard. IDC if they're both strong safeties. Wilson is a veteran and could play free. Griffin is a liability because even if he's in the right spot, which occasionally does happen, he couldn't tackle a Girl Scout if she stole his samoas. That contract extension he got was the dumbest move the Titans have made since they let Derrick Mason walk
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    The same year everyone was good. The year Nick Harper was even serviceable. The year that Albert Haynesworth had one of the best years a DT has ever had. Other then that, Griff has been lackluster.
  9. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I would take that little bitches head off.
    ColtKiller high fives this.