Who starts with Mawae and Olson out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Black66, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black66

Black66 Starter

I was looking at the Titans depth chart and I see that Eugene Amano is listed as the backup for both positons. He seems to have done pretty well when he has played. My question is who will be playing next to him, Leroy Harris or Mike Otto? Really? Does anyone know anything about these players?

It looks like we will have a bunch of players on offense getting their first start and playing in a playoff game for the first time. Not good...

2. Amano and Loper

3. Black66

Black66 Starter

Thanks. I hope they are ready to step up. This is going to be great game if all of our younger players can find a way to make plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar