Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who Survives The Defensive Transition?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 12, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $691

That's fair enough. I wasn't saying he was bad, just that I didn't have all the info and made an ass of me (assumed) they didn't want him back. Ignorant and uninformed. That's me these days.
  2. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,250
    Zach Brown will be a monster blitzing from the 3-4, people are crazy if they think he isnt gonna start
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    He sucks.

He will get destroyed in the middle... RBs will just run him over.

He's a moron, douche, immature child, and I highly doubt the coaches like him.

This position is up for grabs. I still get the feeling Fokou will start. He sucks too, but at least he's not a head case lazy sack of sh*t.

Brown is gonna be a goner sooner or later. I'm pretty sure he is fat and out of shape right now.
    nbtoppers2, Alzarius and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Yeah I have zero faith Brown will amount to anything.
    RavensShallBurn and Scarecrow high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503
    Brown went from one of my favorite players, to someone who probably isn't even active half the games next year.

A lazy, entitled, malcontent.
    nbtoppers2, Alzarius, xpmar9x and 1 other person high five this.
  6. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    Brown is an idiot and intitled, but he is an athletic freak. Maybe he is just immature and just needs time to grow.the f up. we would benefit greatly by horton and co putting a boot in his a## and a sock in his mouth. I think it happens and brown quiets up off the field and gets very loud on the field next season.
  7. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,835
    Agreed about Brown.

From one of my favorite to GFY in one season.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,987
    The 3-4 4-3 thing doesn't seem to matter that much if a guy can play. The Steelers used a high pick on Shazier who is more of a 4-3 will backer and he will likely play inside there and the Vikings a 4-3 team drafted Barr who is more of a 3-4 type guy. If you can play there is a place for you in an nfl defense.

My guess is that the vikings see Barr being like Von miller a SAM backer in the base set and putting his hand down in 4-2-5 and 4-1-6 packages on passing downs.

We didn't work out a deal with Wimbley if we were doubtful he could fit and Hill and Casey potentially could be real dynamic as 3-4 DEs.

Klug will play as a pass rusher in nickel and dime packages.
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,987
    Would be very disappointing to see 2 2nd rd picks coming off the bench but ayers and Brown may not start in this defense. Brown may end up as a nickel cover linebacker which is less than we expected from him.

Brown is clearly the wild card, a 240 lb guy with that kind of speed we have to get something out of him.
  10. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,987

What about 50% of the time when we are in the 4-2-5 or the 4-1-6 or occasionally the 3-3-5? You totally ignored that and that's 50% of our defensive reps.

So Morgan a 7 sack guy will be playing behind Ayers at OLB abnd 2 other guys as a 4-3 end? Think again. Morgan is starting somewhere on this defense.